Thursday, May 29, 2008

Let Me In

Here's another funny cat video:



Also, people have been asking when a new page will be up. The answer is . . . SOON!

We are working on the next page as I type and will get it up ASAP.

We apologize for the delays, but what with con season and losing our colorist, things have been hectic. We will be posting weekly and without warning for a while until we get things straightened out. Don't worry, though, we're not going anywhere.

Actually, I will be going to the store later today, but that's not quite the same thing. Leigh might also be going somewhere as well. I will definately be going to Tacoma on Saturday. I don't know what Leigh will be doing. Wayfarer's Moon, however, will be staying put and won't be going anywhere.

It can't, actually.

Well, the server could be moved. Does that count?

Anyway, Wayfarer's Moon will continue updating and hopefully we will get back to bi-weekly in a while.

Cheers,
-Jason

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*snicker*

Here you're coming down to my neck of the woods on Saturday, and I'll be out in Port Gamble for the Medieval Demo.

Got more of my patterns roughed out for Haith, and another friend is helping me work on the digigrade legs.