Friday, May 9, 2008

Emerald City Comic Con

Well, tomorrow is the big day. We'll be making our Con debut at the Emerald City Comic Con.

(I keep resisting the urge to shout 'CON!' and shake my fist in the air)

Anyway, I'm sure I can speak for both of us when I say that we are both nervous, excited, anxious, eager, slightly nauseous, and quite gassy. It's like the day before going to Disneyland (Disney Eve?) when you're eight. You're pretty sure it's going to rock, but you're afraid you're going to hurl on the teacups again.

Yes, my brothers made me hurl on the teacups. I was five and they spun it really fast. My only regret is that I didn't manage to hit either one of them.

A great many of our friends have promised to show up and lend their support. Those who do not will be officially demoted from 'friend' to 'acquaintance,' with all 'friend' rights (such as using me and my truck to move) will be summarily removed.

I kid. I will still help them move. I may not tie their stuff down, but I'll help.

So, if you happen to live in the area and want to get an autographed copy of Issue #1 and a sketch from Leigh (I will be offering to write sentences), come on by.

I should have some good stories and pictures next week.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: