Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I was going to post the last bit of Confidentiality, but this takes precedence. This is one of the single, funniest things I have ever seen.

I'm posting it now, as it will be offline next week. Thanks to Gillsing for letting me know this.

This is Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Written by Joss Whedon and starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillian, and Felicia Day. The last episode will air on Saturday.

It is frelling and frakking fantastic.

Behold: Dr. Horrible:

http://drhorrible.com/index.html

Cheers,
-Jason

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And do make sure you check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_6Dlvk0Xs for Doctor Dreadful's YouTube Riposte!

Anonymous said...

Hee! I've been geeking out over Dr. Horrible since Wednesday... I'm still singing, "Brand New Day." :D

Here's to part III!

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho, that Dr. Dreadful didn't appear so much as a sidekick as a would-be usurper! Who've ever heard of a doctor having another doctor as a sidekick? Oh well, apparently his application is "under review", so perhaps he'll have a future as a *test subject*. And perhaps *that* will turn him into a *proper* addled hunchback!

Apart from that it seems as if there's another singing doctor out there, by the name of Dr. Steel. Apparently he looks a lot like the Wonderflonium guard that Dr. Horrible *steals* from (teehee). That is, they are both bald and have a goatee, I guess. I was snared by one of Dr. Steel's Toy Soldiers, and checked out his site. And I must say that I prefer his music to Dr. Horrible's. Never liked musicals. But I like Whedon's jokes and his sci-fi and supernatural themes. And murderous rage! That's always fascinating.

And hey, thanks to the Captain Hammer link I've now learned what other webcomic readers already know: Dark Horse publishes free comics over at MySpace. So that's that "Sugarshock" thing I heard about on the Digital Strips podcast.

Jason Janicki said...

Oooh, I'll have to check out that Youtube link! Thanks!

Wow, Part III. Very Josh Whedon. Silly, funny, and a bit sad. Dr. Horrible got everything he wanted, except for the most important thing . . .

I will definately check out Dr. Steel and Dr. Dreadful as well! Thanks gillsing!