Sunday, July 13, 2008

PINS and Needles

Well, I'm going to start this blog off by saying that I finally remembered my PIN. Many of you have emailed and commented on this, so thanks for your helpful suggestions (though I don't think I'll be getting a 'PIN tattoo.'

The prologue to the story is that after I remembered my PIN, I also remembered a mathematical device I created to help me remember the stupid thing.

NOTE: Anyone who knows me is laughing right now at the thought of me creating some sort of mathematical cypher (even my mother).

I have taken the step of writing down my PIN number in a safe place where no one will randomly happen upon it. Granted, I now have to remember where that is.

Look for a new page on Tuesday! And blogs about getting a haircut. Really.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: