Monday, July 14, 2008

Warning: No Lightsabers

I have been accused in the past of only posting videos of people being cut in half by lightsabers. I plead mostly guilty. Sometimes I post videos of people being cut in half by other things.

Or blown up.

Or cut in half and then blown up.

Regardless, I have decided to post not one, but two videos today.

The first is just cute.



The next one is actually heartwarming. It's a true story involving men and a predator.



See, not one decapitation or dismemberment.

Tomorrow: Haircuts

Cheers,
-Jason

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christian's wife: "What? We're not eating these two? Tsk." *rolls her eyes at her husband*

Jason Janicki said...

Heh ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok that lion video was awesome. And if id done that with my rabbit it wouldve taken my hand off.