Monday, August 20, 2007

The Manly Art of Cleaning: Part 1

As those of you who read my blog with any regularity know, I am not fond of the act of cleaning. Cleanliness is good. Cleaning is boring and tedious, being sort of the Uwe Boll movie of chores.

So, much to my surprise, I decided to clean the apartment.

I started with vacuuming. As has been stated before, I hate vacuuming. I do not know why, other than it was one of my chores as a kid. Relatively speaking, vacuuming is easy. Or rather, it should be.

I own a cat. She is a tiny little ball of psychotic fur that does not like anyone but me. She also sheds. Constantly. All year long. It never stops. So, as you can imagine, there is a lot of cat hair everywhere.

Note: If you are allergic to cats, do not enter my apartment. You will die. Instantly. If you wish to kill someone who is allergic to cats, send them to visit me. My body removal fees are quite reasonable.

Tomorrow: Lines on the Floor

No comments: