Monday, August 10, 2009

Nothing

Normally, I would post a YouTube video of something fun and/or interesting. However, today, I have nothing.

Zip. Zilch. Nada. Rien.

I'm not sure why. Usually, something gets sent out at work that's amusing (and clean enough to post), but not lately. I don't know why not.

Anyway, I had a thought (yes, I was surprised as well). To prevent days like this, go ahead and send me links to anything you think would be amusing to post, just as long as it's on YouTube and is PG-13-ish.

You can send suggestions to mail@wayfarersmoon.com.

Oh, and before I forget: Please Vote! Everyday! It Will Make Us Happy! And Then I Can Stop Capitalizing Every Word In These Sentences! Seriously! It's A Pain! And I'm a Horrible Typist! In College, I Once Typed An Entire Page With My Nose, Just To See If I Could Do It! It Was Almost As Fast As My Normal Typing! My Hands Are Starting To Hurt! Please, Make It Stop!

Cheers,
-Jason

4 comments:

Rhingnaurfuín said...

Hope I could ease the pain with my votes :-) Go on with your fantastic and breathtaking work.

TX_Val said...

Breathtaking? Hmm yeah I suppose blue goat boobies do make me gasp.
:p

up to 46 when I voted... slow and steady climb to the top. Maybe if the vote button was easier to see for new comers. *shrug*

Off to post in the poison aussie's comments.

Jason Janicki said...

Thanks, Rhingnaurfuin! What's that mean, by-the-by?

Yeah, we've talked about moving the button, but our web guy isn't cheap and we want to have a couple things for him to do when we finally commit.

Slow and steady may win the race, but it's more satisfying to just jet there :)

Rhingnaurfuín said...

Rhingnaurfuín could be translated to: Coldfirenight :-)