Sunday, June 22, 2008

Warm And Sunny, With a Chance of Misery

Not much happening on the Wayfarer's Moon front right now. I am really busy at work, but it's a good 'gettting stuff done' busy as opposed to 'doing stupid stuff' kind.

On a completely unrelated note, I really wish the weather would make up its mind. As I mentioned last week, Washington has been in an extended cold-snap, but recently, the sun has been spotted and things are generally warming up. Which means, with this being Washington, it is now hot and rainy, as opposed to it being cold and rainy.

NOTE: In Washington, we define 'hot' as 'nearly 80'

I'm fine with this, I really am. However, I would like a month, maybe two, of actual sun without rain, just for a change of pace. A counterpoint, if you will, to the general wetness that is most of the year. I just wish it would stop teasing us with the odd-sunny day and get on with it.

Tomorrow, I will beginning a new short piece entitled 'The Hippo of Indeterminate Hue.' It will feature detectives, murder, and strangely enough, no actual hippos.

NOTE: The Hippo may be invisible.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: