Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Sun

Things have been quiet around Wayfarer’s Moon lately. We’re still looking for a colorist and an inker, mainly so Leigh can get up from the drawing table longer than the 30-second potty break he’s allowed every four hours.

I’m also looking for a cartoonist for another project, as Leigh is too damn busy to indulge all of my writing whims.

Note: If you’re a colorist, inker, or cartoonist, drop us a line.

In other news, the sun came out.

No, seriously, it did.

I saw it myself. It was a big ol’ yellow ball hangin’ in there air. It was even better than when I saw it on TV that one time. For those of you wondering what I’m babbling about, Washington has had one of the coldest winters on record and this is the first sunshine we’ve had in almost 7 years.

I celebrated the occasion by wearing shorts, which meant that people could not look directly at me, as the glare from my fish-white legs could be seen in space. So great was the glare that if I stood in one place too long, the reflected sunlight would actually cause paper products, pets, pedestrians, and other ‘p’ words to burst into flames.

I endeavored to return indoors in a timely manner, as I didn’t want to get arrested for indirect arson.

Anyway, tune in tomorrow for a new blog about vacuuming. Seriously.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: