Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Have No Clue

why Buzzcomics is down. Personally, I like to think it's due to the fact that so many people voted for us they crashed the server.

At least, I hope that's what caused it. Either that or someone saw my plea for more votes and decided to crash the server out of malice. It's always possible.

And thanks to everyone who let me know they were down! I appreciate you all trying to vote for us!

Well, we are chugging along. Issue #6 has just started and is generating a lot of discussion on the forums (http://wayfarersmoon.com/phpBB2/, if you haven't already been there)! Shaw and Lily have obviously survived, though one of them might not for very much longer . . .

Anyhow, look for a new page on Tuesday and the usual blogging throughout the rest of the week.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: