Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

Hey all,

I just wanted to say that I will be taking this week off from blogging. I realize that many of you will feel that your week will be incomplete without a steady stream of inanities about stormtroopers and zombies. However, I need to wrap up some stuff at work, what with taking part of the week off for Thanksgiving.

We will be posting a new page on Tuesday and the usual blogging goodness will return next week.

So, until then, here is my favorite clip from the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special:



Happy Thanksgiving!
-Jason

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey day to the Single Edge Studio team! Also, the following article makes one think, is a frozen turkey only good for Thanksgiving? or should one keep a frozen turkey around at all times for "emergencies"??

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/11/24/national/a102209S79.DTL&tsp=1

Anonymous said...

have a great Stuff-your-face-then-pass-out day!!!

Jason Janicki said...

Hah! I saw the title come up and started laughing even before I read the article! Good on whomever did that!

Thanks! For the record, I did stuff my face, but did not pass out.