Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Russ Manning Award!

So, if you haven't heard yet, our own Leigh Kellogg has been nominated for the 2009 Russ Manning Award!

This is a very prestigious award and Leigh would be the first to tell you it's an honor just to be nominated. We'll find out who won at the San Diego Comic Con, when the Eisner Awards are given out.

Obviously, I'm rooting for Leigh, but congratulations to all the other nominees as well!

In other news, I created a Tyrannasaurus Rex in my basement from frog DNA and have tamed it. I will be riding it into battle against Gorgoth the Unholy and his zombie armythis weekend. Obviously, the fate of the world rests on my shoulders (again), but there you go.

Well, in truth, I don't have a basement (or a T-Rex or an Unholy Terror to stop, or frankly, any plans this weekend). I do have some frog DNA though. At least, I think that's what it is. It might just be fridge mold.

So, yeah.

Anyway, the latest installment of Art the Wanderer will appear on Monday and there will be a new page on Tuesday.

Everyone have a fun and safe Memorial Day!

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: