Sunday, September 28, 2008

Poop(ed)

Well, Leigh and I went to Bell-Con and the good news is we survived.

We were up at 5:30, got there at 9-ish and got home at around 8:00. All in all, it was a good con. It was small, but there was a pretty steady stream of people. Leigh got some nice sketches done and I gave away tons of bookmarks.

To our right was the brother and sister team of James and Lydia from Inanimate Sloth Bear Press, whom you might remember from my ECC blog. They were pleasant as usual. To our left was Jason Metcalf, a very talented artist from Seattle. Both Leigh and I talked to him and his wife quite a bit and they were very cool. The Bluewater Productions guys (who hosted the con) were cool as usual, though I didn't get to talk to them as much as I would have liked. Of course, there was also Beth and Maria from Famine Lands, who we carpooled with to the con (and are now our official 'con-buddies').

Overall, it was a good con.

Yet, I am still rather pooped, having not really slept on Friday and having to get up early today. I do have a couple stories for later, so stay tuned!

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: