Monday, September 29, 2008

I Am Murloc!

I first saw this many moons ago, before I was really sure what a Murloc was. However, thanks to my good friend Laura, I was once again reminded of this very cool machinima by Level 70 Tauren Chieftan 'I Am Murloc.'

Follow the link to enjoy!

http://media.worldofwarcraft.com/movies/video_loader/wow_video.htm?vid=iammurloc-en&dir=movies/iammurloc&img=iammurloc&rating=wow

Cheers,
-Jason

We’d also like to introduce our new colorist, Leah Eckstrom. Page 108 is her first page of work. We think it’s a great start!

-Leigh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a fine start on coloring. I didn't even realize that there was a new colorist until you mentioned it in the blog. *applauds.

Gillsing said...

I concur. And the video was awesome. Never knew an elf could rock so hard. ;-)

Jason Janicki said...

Yep, we're excited to have Leah on-board! We forsee great things for her . . .