Tuesday, May 15, 2007

All Things Venomous Part 7

Some among you (all three people that actually read my blog), may be upset that I paint snakes as evil, face-biting maniacs with the morals of a presidential candidate. Let me set the record straight. Snakes are our friends. They help control rodent and pest populations and are a vital part of the ecosystem. Do not kill snakes if you can help it. The vast majorities are not venomous and are harmless. Respect them, give them their space, and let them go about their business.

Besides, statistically speaking, some of the people bitten by snakes are lawyers. That, in and of itself, is reason to let them be.

Some among you (all three people that actually read my blog), may be upset that I paint lawyers as being worthy of being bitten by snakes. Tough.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: