Friday, May 11, 2007

All Things Venomous Part 5

As I am writing this, I am looking up snakes on the internet. I am having trouble finding a good snake site that lists snakes by location. For example, I wanted to find out about snakes in China. I did a search for venomous snakes of China. The third site listed is a transcription of a lecture about the venomous snakes of Australia. Ummm, cool, but not quite. Would somebody please make a site containing all the information I want? It is hard enough coming up with snake jokes without having to actually WORK to find information. Jeez.

Somebody should make a site called VenomousThingsNotToBeBittenBy.com. I would bookmark it and visit daily, just to ensure that I could avoid all the creatures they listed.

And next, possibly the most venomous place in the world: Australia!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dunno about venomous chinese snakes, but here's a link to snake wine yum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_wine