Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas! 2010

Just a quick note to let you know that I will not be posting for the next two weeks. I will be in California celebrating Christmas with the family (and reminding my mother who I am).

After that is New Year's week, so I will be taking the week off just because.

I will be posting a new Art the Wanderer on Sunday the 20th and will start the new year with Art on Sunday the 9th.

Everyone have a safe and happy Christmas!

See you in the new year!

Cheers,
-Jason

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think you will be missed, just because people compulsively read everything you write.

But remember you have a page full of links to other sites...that are probably also closed for xmas.

Buzzcook

Citarra said...

Have a merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Jason Janicki said...

Actually, Buzzcook, I am still amazed that anyone reads anything that I write ;)

Thanks, Citarra!