Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday April 8th

It's already 8:30 and I have no idea what I did all day. Obviously, I did something, but other than eating and arguing with remote control (it refused to change channels), I don't remember what.

Leigh spent all weekend at Norwescon, so I'm eager to hear of his daring exploits once he fully recovers. We're also going to be at the Stumptown Comics Fest on April 28th and 29th, so say 'hi' if you happen to come by.

Other than that, we're busily working on the comic, so look for a new update on Tuesday (and possibly, an EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!) and a blog on Wednesday. I'm not sure what I'm going to blog about, but I'm sure someone or something will try and kill me between now and then, so I should have an entertaining story for you.

Assuming I'm alive and can still type, of course.

Cheers,
-Jason

2 comments:

Antonious said...

Did you win the argument with the remote?

Jason Janicki said...

Yep, new batteries did the trick :)