Thursday, July 1, 2010

5 Days . . .

Well, it’s Thursday and my brain hurts.

It’s been a very, very busy week here at Chez Wayfarer’s Moon. Leigh has been bent over his drawing table, intent on the upcoming pages. I’ve been working on the second Tales story (hint: it’s about the Baron’s wife) and blogging, obviously.

The first Tales story is currently being penciled and once it’s done, we’ll update the site and announce the debut. Hopefully, it won’t be too much longer.

Other than that, we’re excited that we’re going to be updating again. The principle arc of Wayfarer’s Moon has been written for a couple years now, so there are tons of cool things waiting to happen. That’s one of the fun yet frustrating things about writing an epic arc like this. I know what’s going to happen and I’m excited to share it with you all, but it’ll be years before some of the arcs come to fruition.

NOTE: If you see me at a con and ask nicely, I might give you a hint or two (cash helps).

On Tuesday, the adventure continues.

Have a fun and safe 4th of July.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: