Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hot!

I may have just discovered my super power. I complained about the weather last week and now, all of a sudden, it's freakin' hot. The fact that it's now July probably has nothing to do with it.

It's been an exciting week here at Single Edge Studios. We started updating again, Leigh did not burst into flames when he went outside, and I spelled 'rhythm’ correctly on the first try.

And I’m not implying that Leigh is a vampire. It’s just that it’s very hot and both Leigh and I go outside as little as humanly possible. Basically, we both look like Gollum, only with more hair.

We’re both excited to be exhibiting at the San Diego Comic Con this year, as we plan on debuting our trade paperback! It combines all six issues and includes an illustrated story as well as guest art and a few other surprises for a total of 160 pages! As usual, Leigh will be doing commissions and I will be offering free sentences! Be the first on your block to have a custom art piece and an accompanying literary masterpiece!

NOTE: ‘masterpiece’ is a highly subjective term. Your sentence may very well contain words like ‘booger’ and ‘fart.’

Anyway, have a great weekend and we’ll see you next Tuesday with a new page and the usual bloggy goodness!

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: