Thursday, May 6, 2010

Completely Random Thoughts

Whew, it's been a busy week. A lot has happened. Some of which I can't tell you about yet, as it's a secret. I have many secrets, some of which involve Captain Crunch and a very large spoon.

Anyway . . .

We are pretty close to securing an artist for our first Tales story. He's accepted, contingent on me fighting a bear with a baseball bat. I mean, I get the bat, not the bear. Wait. I think I get the bat. I hope I get the bat. I should probably confirm who gets the bat before this starts.

Regardless of the status of the bat, if I survive, he'll do the piece. I just hope it's a relatively small bear.

On another note, my ears have finally popped. I took ill last week and my ears have been stopped up. I can suddenly hear again and it's marvelous. I can hear the TV, the neighbors arguing, the subtle thump of that heart beneath the floor boards . . .

So, yes. Much has happened. Bears with bats. Hearts. I'm tired and will sleep in this Saturday.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: