Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stumptown 2010

Well, it's the end of the week and I would just like to remind our Portland readers that Leigh and I will be at the Stumptown Comic Fest this weekend. So come on by, say 'hello,' and mayhap ask us very odd personal questions.

Yes, there was a man at Emerald City that asked me if I liked cheese and then asked me if I liked The Partridge Family. All with no context.

Anyway, please have a safe and enjoyable weekend and I'll be back on Wednesday with an all new blog about something silly.

And happy birthday, Stan :)

Cheers,
-Jason

4 comments:

"gunner" said...

if there are any pretty girls in skimpy costumes we want pics!

Buzzcook said...

Back in the seventies we would call in Porkland Oregon, the only city where you can eat your bacon and live in it too.

I understand it's better now.

Oh did anyone ask if you got your ideas from a dyspeptic gnome named Frank.

"gunner" said...

portland? jubitz's truck stop? i was there once but i left.

Jason Janicki said...

Aye, aye, gunner!

Strangely enough, no, Buzzcook. They mentioned a gnome named Steve though. Are they related?