Wednesday, April 18, 2007

First five pages of our new comic!

Hello there! This is the first official blog posting for our new comic Wayfarer’s Moon. I suppose an introduction is in order. I am Leigh Kellogg and I am the artist on the comic. Jason Janicki is the writer and he will be posting soon. We will have officially launched as of midnight tonight pacific time with the first 5 pages of the comic. We will continue to update twice a week. We are looking forward to getting some response from readers. Tell us what you think! Since the site is brand spanking new please feel free to let us know if you are having any technical difficulties with it. Anyway, we hope you enjoy the comic!

WOOT!!!!!!

Leigh.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Leigh:
This was great artistry. I will send this to everyone I know. Your Mom would be so proud. I'm not one to go for this sort of comics but I know you have great imagination & great artistry.
Keep it up & congratulations:
Peggy Dubick