Monday, April 30, 2007

Emerald Con

Leigh and I went to Emerald Con last month. I must admit that this was my first comic con and, as such, did not really know what to expect. I have been to a couple cons (an early E3 and a gaming con when I was 11), so I am in no way an experienced con-goer.

It was fun.

Lots of comics, lots of toys, not too many people (we went on Sunday), lots of stuff, for lack of a better term. I chatted with a few artists, perused many bins, and saw a couple people I knew. I did get a couple autographs (Phil Foglio and Gigi Edgley). They were both very nice and I was able to chat with them for a few minutes. Everyone I talked to, in fact, was very amiable.

Overall, it was a very pleasant afternoon. I am looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,
-Jason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah you got Phil Foglios' signature, the you will be flattered to know that I linked to your comic from his studio foglio...

Jason Janicki said...

Cool. Phil's a legend and in the few brief minutes I talked to him, seemed like a very nice guy.