Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bellingham Comicon

Greeting and salutations!

First off, just a quick reminder that we will be at the Bellingham Comicon this Saturday. I plan on wearing a dapper ensemble of a black Wayfarer's Moon t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. I might wear a black overshirt or a sweater, should the weather be incliment. I realize I'll be slightly overdressed for the occasion, but that is the price of fashion.

I don't know what Leigh will be wearing, but I'm sure it will likewise be stunning.

At any rate, there will be a cadre of talented artists, writers, inkers, colorists, letterers, madmen, and comicmongers there, so I encourage all of you to come and say 'hello.'

And regarding Single Edge Studios, look for an announcement next week that I'm sure will delight you all.

Have a safe and pleasant weekend.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: