Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pizza

It's roughly 9:45 chez-moi and I really want a pizza.

Just the thought of a warm crust topped with oodles of cheese, pepperoni, and pineapple makes me drool. In fact, I am drooling right now onto my shirt as I type this. Not a pretty picture, I know.

NOTE: Yes, I like pineapple on my pizza. Some of you may disagree. I'm fine with that, it's your choice.

I don't eat much pizza though, mainly due to my gall stones. It works like this:

1. I eat fatty foods (especially at night)
2. A gall stone tries to kill me
3. I am left wondering why my body hates me

It could be some sort of karmic retribution. Maybe in a past life I was some sort of gall bladder thief or something. I have no idea how that would work. I imagine I would accost travellers on deserted roads in the middle of the night and demand 'yer gall bladder or something of equally nasty!' and I would end up with a handful of poop, because gall bladders are kinda hard to take out.

I never said this would make sense.

Anyway, tomorrow is Friday, which means the day after is Saturday or 'day I play MMOs 'till my eyes bleed.' Everyone have a good weekend and look for a new Art and the usual blogs next week.

Cheers,
-Jason

1 comment:

"gunner" said...

pepperoni and mushrooms, hold the pineapple.