Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cupcakes!

This went 'round the office the other day and it was so extraordinarily cool that I just had to share it with you, the readers I often imagine I have.

Yes, Mom. I know you read the blog. No, I'm discounting you. Yes, I know you were in labor for over 17,000 hours. It's not my fault you just thought I was indigestion.

Anyway, apparently this person made 100 cupcakes, each with a game motif, to celebrate the 100th birthday of their house.

NOTE TO MY EUROPEAN READERS: 100 years is long time in the States. I realize you probably live next to Roman ruins or something, but we just happen to live in the one place the Romans never got around to conquering.

So each cake has a game motif and she set up a website to show them off. You can see the cupcakes and guess which games are represented. I got roughly 70%.

For example:



An amazing amount of work went into this, so I hope you all go check it out: 100 Cupcakes

Cheers,
-Jason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As one of your imaginary readers, I'd like to thank you for the imaginary cup cakes. They were delicious.


Buzzcook

ps your mom says to brush you teeth after so many sweets.

Jason Janicki said...

Huh, I must've logged in, typed myself a comment, signed it Buzzcook and then tried to guilt myself into brushing my teeth.

Weird.

:)