Sunday, September 7, 2008

Refreshed

I'm no longer pooped. Last week was rather hectic at work, with it being the final week of a Sprint. A Sprint is something like a Dash, but completely unlike a Meander.

Actually, a Sprint is a term used to denote a period of time in which things are supposed to be accomplished. I think. Anyway, the Sprint took up a lot of time and I worked late most of the week. That combined with the shouting match last Wednesday night at 2am left me more or less drained.

However, I am happy to say that I am now refreshed and ready to do it all over again! Hooray!

Leigh was equally busy last week. He drew many, many pictures that will someday grace Wayfarer's Moon. I have watched him do this and I find the whole process rather arcane. He draws eight lines and it's a face. I draw eight lines and its some sort of mutant goat. Now, mutant goats are cool, but I was also shooting for a face.

I guess there's something to be said for that whole 'art degree and a lifetime of practice.'

Anyhow, more updates as usual this week. On Friday, I will reveal the results of the voting for the new 'group term' for nerds.

Cheers,
-Jason

No comments: